A Whistleblower’s Journey
PEER Director of Science Policy, Kyla Bennett, shares her personal whistleblower story. General Counsel, Paula Dinerstein, discusses what PEER has to offer to whistleblowers and anonymous activists. Staff Counsel, Monica Mercola discusses the broad scope of issues PEER has tackled over the last 30 years and how they have brought lasting change for public employees and the environment.
- Tim Whitehouse, Executive Director
- Helen Jenkins, Director of Development
- Kyla Bennett, Director of Science Policy
- Paula Dinerstein, General Council
- Monica Mercola, Staff Counsel